Things we do and people we represent include:
- Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Directives
- Executors, Administrators, and Guardians
- Independent and Dependent Administrations
- Letters Testamentary, Muniments of Title
- Affidavits of Heirship, Small Estate Affidavits
- Asset Protection, Formation of Series LLCs
- Pre-Marital Property Agreements
Attorney Layne Peterson is 1 of only 6 Williamson County
attorneys who is board certified in Estate Planning & Probate.
NOTE: We provide estate planning advice and prepare all kinds of wills, trusts, and other estate related documents. We represent clients in all types of probate and guardianship procedures in Williamson County, except for situations involving litigation, such as will contests, or other disputes among estate beneficiaries or parties to guardianship matters.