Things we do and people we represent include:
- Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Directives
- Executors, Administrators, and Guardians
- Independent and Dependent Administrations
- Letters Testamentary, Muniments of Title
- Affidavits of Heirship, Small Estate Affidavits
- Asset Protection, Formation of Series LLCs
- Pre-Marital Property Agreements
Attorney Layne Peterson is 1 of only 6 Williamson County
attorneys who is board certified in Estate Planning & Probate.
NOTE: We DO NOT assist with litigation, contests, or disputes.